The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, April 29, 2011

Crazy Weekend Coming

Got lots going on this weekend, 1st is the yard sale Saturday we hope to get rid of more stuff we don't need. I went through my shop and if I don't need it or have not used it in the last year it's out of here. Some tools and a lot of junk I have packed away over the last ten years. We started about a year ago with downsizing and getting rid of junk that is just not needed. We had more junk than two or three families would have, but not now.
Next on the list is working on the preps I plan to make more 5 gallon buckets this weekend, not sure what I will do yet maybe hard red wheat, sugar, salt and some more beans. I do need to buy more food saver bags but Wal Mart always has them at a good price. I will be getting some more lamp oil and 1lb LP tanks to store. I don't think I will ever have the amount of fuel I think I need.
Next is to get a little range time with the wife we like to go and shoot and we can always use the extra time on the range. I still need to sight in my Marlin 60 and tweak my Winchester 70 in .270. I look at any time at the range is time well spent.
And last on my list is to work in the shop some I need to make more Slinky antenna's and start work on a few new projects.

I Hope Everyone Has A Great Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment