The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, August 7, 2010

Work, Work, Work, and More Work

Got a lot done to day, but have more to do tomorrow. I got about 25% of the shop done and will try to get most of it done tomorrow. I will have a good amount of stuff to sell at the yard sale I plan to do. And I have a good amount of woodworking tools I am going to sale. I can't remember buying half of the stuff I am finding and if I can't remember it then I don't need it. I have started my hand tool box to keep and my power tool box. It feels good to be slimming down the junk I don't need. I think about the pioneers and the few items they had, so why do I need a 14X20 foot shop full of junk. They had just a few tools and a good gun or two and did just fine. I don't want to slim down to much but I am going to get rid of what is not needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment