The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, August 6, 2010

Setting Goals And Making Plans

We all have things we want to do, and most of us have a plan to get to our goal. Setting goals and making plans is a big part of survival, but is also a big part of life. We all need to have goals and we all need to have some kind of plan to go with our goals. I have had a plan for survival for over 20 years and I bet you it has changed 200 times or more. I think my plan changed as my survival skill grew. The more I learned and the more I tried new skill the more my plan changed. Now years later I look back at the first few years I was getting into survival, I just shake my head and laugh. I know I was green and just starting out and I think about all the dumb ass little bits of gear I bought over the years I laugh out loud.
But I know better now and I don't get burned as much with gear now, from time to time I get something that is cool but turns out to be junk. This all goes with trial and error and planning for survival. Being a survivalist is all about planning and working to your goals, but when you get to you goal moving the bar a little higher. Being a survivalist means always reaching for a goal that is just out of your reach and never getting to the end of your to do list. I don't think we as survivalist will ever get to a point when we say, "Hey I'm as ready as I will ever need to be."

Keep up with your prepping and keep working to your goal for survival, because the collapse is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment