The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, August 29, 2010

Slow Day Today

Not much going on today. I will get a little bit of work done in the shop and make a few more Slinky Antenna's and some leather Ren-Faire gear. I do woodworking and leather work and love both. I have a few projects in the planning stage. One is a mag holder for my ten round mini-14 and the other is a leather tactical scabbard for the mini-14 so I can keep it on my back but be able to get to it quick. I may even try to make a few belt bags for other gear.
But today I am just going slow and not doing a lot of anything. I may bag up the rice, beans, oats and grits I bought at the store the other day. I love a good reason to break out the food saver and bag up some items. Next week I plan to do a full day of bagging up food, and I would like to get ten more 5 gal buckets full of good food items. I know that food is going to get higher and higher in price so I am stocking up now so I can eat later. I sure don't want to be standing in a FEMA food line hoping to get a mouth full of food in trade you will get a FRID Implant and all the flu shots you need. NOT FOR ME, NO SIR!!!!!!
I make my stand now, I store food, water, guns, ammo and survival gear and tools so I can stand and fight as a free man after the collapse. How do you or will you stand when and after the collapse hits? Life goes on.....Will you?

1 comment:

  1. I cleaned the bathroom today, woo hoo... My prep money is being eaten by the air conditioner, the tax thieves, the insurance thieves, and inflation. But in a couple months we'll have cooler weather, which will free up some funds for a canned food aisle spree. In a couple more months, hopefully, this house will be but a distant nightmare...

    ReplyDelete