The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gift Card Fun And A Few New Items




I went to Sportsman's Warehouse to use my gift card from my birthday. So I walk into the store with no idea what I was going to get. I did want to get a new Zippo so that was on my list of things to look at. So I walk around looking at this and that and thinking how to best use this gift card. I saw a nice boot knife from Smith & Wesson H.R.T. for $19.00 so I got that and then found a good deal on the Zippo I wanted so I go that too with one can of zippo lighter fluid, two packs of flints and two extra wicks all for about $18.00. Then I walked by a middle table set up with Winchester 12X25 Monocular on it so I stopped and looked and liked so I put it into the basket then I was off to check out and I walked by the first-aid items and saw QuikClot Sport Sponge and got two of them and a small wound closure kit and I was done. With all I had got and a 20oz Pibb-xtra to drink came to $99.74 with .24 cents left over from a $100 gift card. All in all a good gift card run and a few more little bits of gear to add to my other gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment