The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, August 21, 2010

Barter After The Collapse

What will be the new money after the collapse, gold, silver, seeds, salt, medications or ammo? How will we trade or do business after the collapse? I think with a system of bartering and the trade of skills. If you have a good skill to use in and after the collapse you will do better than the person with no skills. I have a new deal where I try to learn a new skill every year to six months. I think that every skill we learn gives us one more tool to use in the world after the collapse. I don't know how to weld, yet! I plan to learn before the end of the year or just after the first of the year. I would like to work with the blacksmith at the ren-faires we go to so I can pick up a little bit of info on blacksmithing. After the collapse we may not have power for long or at all so I would like to know how to make the tools that I will need to survive and repair the tools I have. Life will be hard and I'm sure we will be hard on the tools we work with so it would be nice to know how to weld and repair the tools we have, because what we have and what we find and make is all we will have to work with and after a few years the junk tools will be long gone and the homemade hand tools will be what we have to work with.
Pick up a few new skills to use after the collapse and help you chance to survive. Remember that after the fall of this country and the world our tools and skills will be all we have to save our lives.
Life goes on......will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment