The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, April 23, 2010

Super Deal......

The next 5 people who buy one of my Slinky Shortwave Antenna will get 1/2 price shipping so that would be $11.99 + $3.00= $14.99 total. And every one of the five that buy will also get two free patriot buttons. So when you make the purchase put in the paypal notes that you are from my blog or drop me and e-mail and tell me you say the listing at my blog even if you complete the purchase I can refund the 1/2 off shipping. So jump on this great deal....... And Thank you to all that read my blog, it's a great pleasure you write and blog for such a great group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment