The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Preps and more Preps

I have been working on my preps this week. I made more 5 gallon buckets with rice, beans and oats. I have added more water and lamp oil to my preps. I think the little things in life will mean so much after the collapse, like the availability to have light when it's dark outside and a way to cook food with little or no trouble. I plan to survive the collapse and do it with as much comfort as I can, this is why me and my wife buy toilet paper every time we see it on sale. And the same with other items like soap, OTC medications, socks, paper plates, and other household items. Make a list of needed items and work on it. I plan to have all the needed items I can get and I want to live life after the collapse as best as I can and with as much comfort as possible.

1 comment: