The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, April 19, 2010

8 in 10 Americans Say They Don't Trust The Federal Government

I'm one of the eight Americans who don't trust the Feds. This number is the highest in almost 100 years. I think some of the walking dead of this country could be waking up just a little bit. I still don't think the walking dead will start to prep or start to get ready to survive in any way. They may say they don't trust the government but when something big happens like a false flag event they will run to uncle sugar for help and beg to get onto the bus headed to Camp FEMA. I still fear that most Americans will drink the Kool-Aid when told to do so. When they do the polls people are mad at all the bullshit and say yes I don't trust the government but when it comes down to it they will do what ever uncle sugar tells them to do. But I do think a few people, but when I say few I mean a few people have come too and are seeing the BS of the government. Most of them will sit by and let the steam roller go right over them without even a question of why. I still don't know what the hell happened to this country. Why the hell are most people so like sheep and can be walked right to the slaughter house with out even a question. I still can't understand the people that I ask the question, "what are you going to do when the collapse hits?" and they say that the government will take care of me. It kills me and I crack up every time, I then ask them how well do you think the government did in 2005 with Hurricane Katrina, because it took them six days to get bottled water to the people. I try to make the point to people that you can only count on yourself and the government is the last group you should trust. Trusting the government is like getting the fox to watch the hen house for you, it just doesn't make any sense. We all need to keep our eyes open and stay strong because the collapse is coming soon. Keep prepping.......

4 comments:

  1. Ah come on Pete you know you can trust the government..to rape and pillage you for all you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I do trust them to just that and more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so Pete, what did you think of appleseed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dn't get to go my wife got sick so I stayed at home. I plan to make the next one for sure. I will blog about the trip.

    ReplyDelete