Today is just like every other day, the same junk in the news and no hope in the coming days for this country. We are in the worse shape this country has been in for many years and I don't see it getting any better any time soon. Average American income is down more than 3% from the day Obama took office, more and more people are having the evil bankers take there homes. But Mr. Obama has said many time that the worse is over, like hell the worse is just down the road. Time is getting shorter and shorter as each day goes by, and we draw closer to the collapse. And I feel that the collapse is very near and when it hits it will be the worse thing that has ever happened to this country. So many will not be even close to being ready for what lies ahead for this country. I saw on line that a large amount of people in this country live day to day with there grocery shopping. That is they shop for one or two days of food at a time and have very little in there house to eat. I just don't understand how people can do this and live this way. I feel like if I use something from the cabinet I need to replace it ASAP. I don't know who someone could have only a few days worth of food in there house. The sad thing is that when the collapse hits these people will be part of the crazy run for food and water at the last second. And I'm sure they will all be as nice as always(joke) You will see the evil side of everyone you come in contact with after the collapse because when the hammer falls and the collapse hits it will be every man for himself, and that nice man at the end of the street who would tell you every time you told him to get ready for the collapse, "It's OK I will work Things Out If It Happens!" he will show up at your house with his hands out and expect you to feed him and his family because he is entitled to live even if if cuts into you and your families ability to live life, and I'm sure he will ask you in a nice way. The collapse will bring out the worse in everyone and people are capable of doing some damn nasty things to there fellow man. So my advice to you and yours is get ready to survive and don't talk about it to the people around you; only tell the people you can trust with your life because that is what you will be doing if you talk about your preps to the wrong person or persons.
1. Make a plan to survive
2. Stock up on food, water, medical supplies and other needed items
3. Get a gun and have lots of ammo for it.
4. Learn to use the gun like safety, cleaning and using it the right way.
5. Go the the range every week and shoot!!! Practice!!!!
6. Don't talk to others about what you are doing unless you trust them with you life.
7. Get out and learn some new skills like, welding, first-aid, CPR, sewing, ect....... Every skill you learn now will help you to survive after the collapse.
8. Stock up smart, Look for sales and good buys you don't have to go broke just to stock up.
9. Check and recheck your stocks and survival gear.
10. Plan for a bug-out even if you want to stay in place. Have plans to get out and get out in more that one direction. Have a back up plan to your back up plans a good survivalist has many plans.