The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, March 26, 2011

US: Emergency plans in Louisville, Colorado in event of disaster raise eyebrows -- Earth Changes -- Sott.net

So work as hard as you can stock up and plan to survive and then as soon as the SHTF the government will step in and take your preps for the good of your town or city. All I can say is over my dead body!! I feel very sorry for the fools they send to take my preps. I'm sure I would be killed by the evil empire but no one will just take my food and water preps without a fight! I work and will continue to work very hard on my preps and will not just hand them over to anyone! Just my two cents, check out the link and tell me what you think!


US: Emergency plans in Louisville, Colorado in event of disaster raise eyebrows -- Earth Changes -- Sott.net: "http://www.sott.net/articles/show/226381-US-Emergency-plans-in-Louisville-Colorado-in-event-of-disaster-raise-eyebrows"

No comments:

Post a Comment