The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, March 28, 2011

Lots Of Work To Do

I have been cleaning my garage and getting rid of more junk. I'm half way done and will spend all day tomorrow working on it and maybe some of Wednesday. I plan to have a garage sale this weekend so I can sell some of this junk and get a little extra cash for preps. My goal is to make enough money to make a few more 5 gallon buckets of rice, beans, salt, sugar and oats. I did get some more ammo today at a great price. I picked up 500 more rounds of .223, 200 rounds of 9mm and four bricks of 22LR. I plan to keep up my prepping and add new items every week. With all the crazy stuff going on in the world we all need to add to our preps as much as we can.
I see the price of just about everything going up like gas, food, clothing and almost everything you buy that has to be shipped by truck or train. Now is the time to store up on food because in a few weeks or months the cost maybe out of your price range. Over the last few weeks I have priced things at Sam's and I see the price going up a little every week. Two or three cents this week and two or three cents next week and before you know it the cost of the item have gone up $1.00 or more.
I'm prepping as much as I can and I hope you are doing the same. Our time is getting short. I'm not sure how much longer the dollar can drag along before it has it's big collapse. Prep now and survive later!

No comments:

Post a Comment