The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oil hovers around $105

http://www.infowars.com/oil-hovers-around-105/

As the cost of oil goes up so does most everything you buy at the store, just remember if the goods go by plane, train or truck the extra cost of gas will be passed onto the customer. In just the last few months food cost has gone up and is only going to go up more as the cost of oil goes up. The dollar is dead or dying  and the doom bubble is about to pop! Time is short my friends so prep like crazy and store any needed items to survive.

1 comment:

  1. I always feel like I haven't prepped enough. Perhaps I haven't. But I've been feeling this way for long enough now that I do have quite a bit put away. Not just food. Please remember clothes, tools, medicine, fuel, water. At a minimum, anything we use regularly needs to be adressed in our prep plans.

    ReplyDelete