The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Just Don't Know????

I don't know how people can be so damn blind to all the bullshit around them. Everyday I see something that makes me sad or gets me mad as hell. If I'm at the store and I have 50 lbs. of rice and 20 packs of salt and 10 big packs of oats in my cart everyone looks at me like I'm a fool. I even have people ask me,(whats all that dry food for?) I use to tell people the truth, that I am stocking up for the coming collapse. But now I tell them I am stocking up our church pantry. I get a lot less BS and a lot less questions from someone who doesn't care and never will, well I take that back the day the collapse hits they will care but not till that second. I am coming to the conclusion that the coming collapse is needed to clear the fools from the earth. I'm sure there will be very many fools after the collapse just a lot less than we have on earth now. We need a good thinning of the herd and the coming collapse is just the event that will do it. I would never want death and pain to come to any person, but the fools of this country are just about as dumb as you can get and make a retarded turkey look smart. I talk to a few of my co-workers about the coming collapse and some of them are coming around a little. A few of them would like me to do a survive/preparedness class to show them how to make a bug out bag and a home kit. So I am working on doing that and I have made my mind up that I'm not going to hold back I am going to tell the full truth, that three days food and water is a joke and the ready.gov web site will just get you and your family dead and do it in just over three days. I am going to talk about long term and short term survival with food, water, medical supplies and guns and ammo. I will tell them how they need to learn to handle, clean, load and unload there firearm and the most of all they need to learn to shoot it and shoot it well. I'm sure this whole deal will bite me in the ass and I'm sure I will piss some one off. The only reason I'm doing it is because I like my friends and I would like them to be as ready as they can be. Wish me luck I'm sure I will need it.

4 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, anyone who stocks up, cans, gardens, bakes, shoots guns is sort of outside of the norm and takes a lot of BS for doing so. In talking with some friends a few nights ago, one of them just couldn't believe I can beans-or bake bread-or can veggies-or grow fruit. Why do that when I can just go to Walmart and buy it? I think that's just our culture now. Older people seem to appreciate our efforts, younger people just don't get it.

    That's awesome that you have people asking you to teach a class. What an opportunity to impact people close to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think long and hard about that. Remember opsec? The ones that get it, will, hopefully, do all right but the naysayers will more than likely be knocking at your door wanting in or food. Maybe you can change your personnel file to show a phony address or a p.o. box

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shouldn't discriminate against or compare the dead weight of our society to Turkeys! At least the Turkey can fend for himself and can provide us with a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed. It just amazes me that people who seem otherwise intelligent can ignore all that is going on in the world around them. A stark refusal to admit that things are changing for the worse, even when it's right in their faces. I just don't get it. I actually know people who think we will have oil for many generations. I ask them "Then why aren't they building more refineries? Or super-tankers? Why are places like Saudi Arabia and Canada drilling so far out to sea?" When I start posing real questions with uncomfortable answers, often the person suddenly has other more important things to do. (Like get that sphincter comfortably replaced around their necks I guess.)

    I'm glad to hear you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with some of your friends.

    ReplyDelete