The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Preppers And Nice People!!!!!!

I ran into a very nice family this last week. They were members of the LDS church and some very nice people. I don't go to the LDS church but I do know a few that do and I like the food prep plan they have. I have looked at one LDS members food stores and I have to say they do it right, at least the person I saw had did it right. I can't go along with some of the ideas the LDS church have and I don't ever see myself going to the LDS church because of some of the things they believe. But I can tell you this, they are some nice people and every one of them will share info on food storage. Even if you don't like or believe the same way as the LDS church I would tell you to look into there info on storage because they have been doing it for years and know some of the best short cuts and the bad ideas you should avoid. They even have a on line store that sells self-reliance items and the caned food is at a great price so check this out.

http://store.lds.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category3_10705_10551_21158_-1_N_image_0

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link...am going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete