The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, January 23, 2010

Prep Like Your Life Depends On It!!

And your life does depend on it. I feel like now is the worst this country has see so far and will only get even worse. Stop wasting time and prep like crazy. Stock up on food, water and medical supplies. I make a trip to Wal-Mart once a week and buy items for my survival. I have a list of items I need and work from the list each week, but if I see something that is on super sale I will buy it too. And remember to get a foodsaver and bags for it. I use my foodsaver all the time.
Things to do:
1 Make a list of needed items
2 Start working on it ASAP
3 Keep up with info about the crazy world and not with the news, go to Alex Jones, Big John Lipscomb and many other Patriots to get the real info on this world.
4 Read as many books on survival as you can my next post will be a list of great books to read and own.
5 Get out and work on your survival skills, because a skill not used is a worthless skill.

Keep your eye's open because the evil NWO is up to no good I can smell the bullshit they are pushing on us. So stand ready with your gun in hand and your ammo near by.

No comments:

Post a Comment