The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

This is the first day of 2010 and a new start for me and my wife. We have a new outlook on our life and are planning for the days ahead. The country seems to be OK but we all know that under the lies and the cover up by our fine government is a big mess and a short road to a collapse of the dollar and this country. I am doing all I can to be ready and stocked up. You should make it a New Years Resolution to have a plan and stock up on food and water. My Best Wishes to you and yours this new year.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pete Hope alls well with you and the Mrs,glad to see your back! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Pete and family. Hope Ms Pete is up and well real soon!

    Mamma Bear

    ReplyDelete