The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Mix Of Things

Well it's 7:30pm on sunday and I got everything on my list done, I just didn't make it to the range. The yard sale was great we made a little money and got rid of lots of stuff we just don't need. Plus we have a plan for one more yard sale in about three more weeks and after this one what ever is left is going to Goodwill.
I got some more 5 gallon buckets made and got more food saver bags to do more in the coming weeks. When I was at Wal Mart getting the food saver bags I got some more ammo Rem 550 bricks $19.00, Damn I remember buying them for $9.98 a few years ago. But hell everything is going up not just ammo. I put gas in the truck today and it was $4.19 a gallon for a total of $95.00 I'm not sure how people are going to fuel there cars or trucks and pay rent, power, water, food, phone, tax, and all the other things that just add up and still have any extra cash. Prepping is hard to do now but when you add the extra cost to just about everything we buy and the cost of the prepping items you need to buy it gets a little crazy. Our time is short and we need to get ready. Take the time now to store needed items and give yourself a shot at life!

No comments:

Post a Comment