The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, December 5, 2010

What A Mess!!!!!

Me and the little land got up today and went out to eat for Sunday breakfast and we don't do that a lot. But we talked about it last night and said what the hell. We were out for about an hour to and hour and a half and the fool were out in force. Stores were full the place we went to eat was a little full but as we were done and walking out the door the line was growing. I look at the walking dead and think what will become of them when the collapse hits? What will they do without the mall or the grocery store to do there day to day shopping? And I know they will freak out and run crazy for days or weeks, then in the first few weeks they will kill off a big number of themselves. Then the ones left after the first month or three will be fighting for life everyday. With the break of first light each new day the few walking dead will have to start each and every day with scratching for a living.
I plan to survive and I work each and every week on my supplies. I add more food, water, medical supplies and ammo so that I will never be one of the walking dead. I know that even if I have everything I want or need and the collapse hits it will still be hard work to stay alive. I just think that every item I add to my preps is adding just a little more of a chance for my survival. So plan to survive as I do and prep, prep, prep and have the needed items to survive the coming collapse.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to town until February, and even then only begrudgingly... The idiots are out in force, but I expect by Feb. after the credit card statements come rolling in, they'll thin out significantly...

    ReplyDelete