The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's The Weekend!!!

People will be running all over the weekend and the next few before Christmas. Looking for gifts for family and friends and co-workers. And so much money will pass from one person to another, or from person to a store and not very many items bought this Christmas season will be helpful in the post collapse event. I for one have asked all my kids and my other family to get me gift carts to Sportsman's Warehouse so I can get useful items for my gifts. I have my eye on a new gun and I always want gun cleaning gear! I just think that with the world going to hell in a hand basket so fast I should ask for needed items. So with this in mind I am trying to give just as I have asked. But it's hard to do when you have three young girls/women to buy for. My girls are 24,24,and 20 and as much as I was they were into survival they are not. They will go shoot and help with the preps but if they had a choice it would be the Mall over prepping every time.
This is just me think out in type and blogging it, so try to add prepping into your Christmas season this year, I have and plan to do more next year. I know a lot of families have done this for years and if your one of them give me some good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment