The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of year again, the time when we set the goals for the new year. We all do it every year even if it's just you saying, "I am not going to do that, eat that or say that next year." So what is your Resolution for the upcoming new year?
My New Year Resolutions are:
1)To loss some more weight
2)Work a little more to make some extra money(for preps)
3)Learn a new skill every 4 months, I want to learn 3 new skills a year.
4)Walk and work out more, I walk two times a week and hit the gym 1-2 times a week, I want to do more
5)Eat better and stop eating the take out junk!
6)Add 3-6 more months to my preps(food and water)
7)Go to Church more(I'm hit or mis on this and I need to do better)
8)Give, love and care more for my friends, family and others.(God's love is a giving love, so I would like to be more like Him)
9)Get rid of more junk I don't need in the house and the shop
10)Work on getting out of this state, I hate it here!!!!

God Bless and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we have very similar goals for 2011, Pete. What sort of skills are you wanting to learn next year?

    ReplyDelete