The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, December 20, 2010

Family

We have some of the family in town today and tomorrow so we have been out and about doing a little shopping. I just love the big groups of people around me..... NOT!!! It was not to bad I had one place to go and the wife and kid had two or three and it was nice in and out with great ease. I am now 100% done with my shopping. We have to go out tomorrow but just to shop for Christmas dinner stuff so I plan to go at 7am before the real fools get up and start running around.
Not much as far as my preps, but I know I have some gift cards on the way for Sportsman Warehouse that will go to good use. Not to much going on today..... more in my next post.......

No comments:

Post a Comment