The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Friday!!!

Lots of good stuff going on this weekend. 1st is working on my shop and moving around some stuff and getting rid of lots of unused items, some will be sold and others will given to goodwill. My plan is to cut down on my storage stuff in the shop by 50%. 2nd I plan to work on my preps this weekend. I would like to make 4-6 more 5 gallon buckets with rice, beans, oats and other items in them. Then I want to clean and store all the camping gear like the chairs, tents, lamps, grills and any other items that need a good cleaning. 3rd I plan to get out to the range this weekend and recheck all my scopes and just get some good shooting in. And after all that if I still have some time I would like to make some more Slinky Antenna's, I have a new one I working on that will work great inside your home or RV. When I get it done I will be giving one away in a contest for someone to try out. The contest will be soon because I coming up to my 500th post on this blog and I will do the contest then.
Everyone have a great weekend and keep up your prepping!!!!! We must be as ready as we can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment