The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, October 30, 2010

An economical battery of guns for the backwoods home by Massad Ayoob Issue #114

I love to read Massad Ayoob and after my post on a what survival guns should you have. I found this and liked it. So give it a read..... And I did get a good bit of my stuff done today, still have lots to do tomorrow.

An economical battery of guns for the backwoods home by Massad Ayoob Issue #114

1 comment:

  1. Nice article, as usual, by Massad. Good basic stuff. The thing is, he really does not come to the point of firearms for survivability. Ya know, what we are supposedly preparing for.

    Another good read, if you haven't already is, "Boston's Gun Bible".

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete