The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Getting Ready For Cold Weather

It's fall and soon the cold weather will roll in and before you know it it will be winter. The fun in the sun summer outings and long days are over and with the days getting shorter and the nights getting longer. We still need to keep up our prepping and skills building. I find my fall and winter nights full of reading and thinking about my preps and the skills I need to work on. This winter will be the same as all the others, I will read and plan for my survival and on the days that are nice outside I will get a few things done around the shop. I hope to get in a few more good days at the range this fall before winter sets in with it's full blast of cold. Here in this part of California we get a mild winter(As I see it), but it's always a wet one. We get the rain from the end of October till April and then no rain again till October again. We may get a short rain shower once in the summer but not every year and if it happens it's very short. But in the winter we get rain all the time, and sometimes for days and days. It's so funny here compared to my home state of North Carolina, in the summer back home everything is green with life and in the winter things die, but in the summer here in the hot state of California everything dies and green life comes back in the winter. As the cold weather sets in take a little time each night and do a little reading and plan for your survival. Make so plans for the nice days when the weather breaks and you have a window to get out and do some work.

Keep up your prepping and stand strong! Life goes on......Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment