The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, September 10, 2009

Same Junk With The Same Name....It's all Shit.....

Mr. Obama made his Health Care speech last night, and it was full of the same junk and he didn't even give it a new name or jazz it up a little. It's the same tired old dog he has been beating for months. It's only big thing he said was if you miss quote the bill or miss state anything about the bill he and the left will call you out. Alright please tell me if I'm wrong, but if I state a lie or miss truth about anything would a good person call me on it. I am sorry but the left and the man named Mr. Obama couldn't make a good call on the best of days for them. From the day Mr. Obama took office please tell me one thing he has done that is a good thing. Just one thing...... I will be waiting a long time for an answer to that. Rep. Congressman Joe Wilson is a true Patriot for his out-burst that "You Lie", and I praise him for the fact he was the only one who had the guts in that whole place. Every person in this country should e-mail Congressman Joe Wilson and thank him for a job well done. Look him up and Thank Him....

No comments:

Post a Comment