The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, September 19, 2009

A lot going on in the News!!!! But you will never hear it.

A lot going on in the News!!!! But you will never hear it.

I watch Fox News because I get more info from them than any other news network. I saw with the Acorn scandal that very little was said on any other news network. We can all see NBC is a little bit Obama happy and will never say a word to make him look bad. ABC is just as bad and I will not even say a word about the New York Times, except “what a joke“!
I start my day off with the Alex Jones Show and then Glenn Beck. I know Glenn Beck can be a little bit overboard at times, but he has put a fire under the BS going on in Washington DC and for that I say good job. I think he is a Patriot and a good man so I watch him.
Our Government has a plan for us, and 98% of the country will follow like little sheep. The sad part is the 98% that will get on the FEMA bus going to the camp, laugh at us survivalist and think we are crazy and Right-Wing Nuts. Well when the flu shots and the new home at Camp FEMA kick in they may think a little different about us. The sad thing is it will be to late. I think it’s to late now for most of the sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment