The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, October 8, 2012

Here We Go!!!

Well it's about a month till we go vote and myself as most others are thinking what is ahead? Not what is down the road for the country we all know that this country is doomed! I'm thinking as to what false flag will be pulled or will anything happen? With the way things look now it's any ones guess as who the New World Order wants in office and if you ask me they are the same just with a little different wrapping! So will we hit Iran? Will it be made to look like Iran started something and we jump them? Who knows what is down the road and who knows what craziness is ahead? The one thing I know is if you are prepping and you are planning to survive you are ahead of the game and ahead of 99% of this country.
This is the part of the post where I tell you to kick up your prepping and keep your head into the game! And to be ready for anything, as we roll closer and closer to The day of the Vote in November at anytime there could be a fake attack or a Bullshit set up to pull us into a new war or to make this country look open to new attacks. I will not put it past this group in office to stir up something big and get us into a mess that could start WWIII! Hell all it would take is a good nudge in the right direction and before you know it Russia and China could be on our ass like white on rice!!!! And then on the other hand we could see Nov. 6th come and go with no trouble ay all, for all we know it don't matter who is in office. I'm sure the NWO is in the pocket of both of them and in there heads as well. So what can you and me do? What can we do to stop this? I don't think we can do a thing to stop it, but we can prep and get ready to fight the good fight after the collapse. Stock up of the needed items to give them a damn good fight. Stock up on guns, ammo, food, water, seeds, and medical supplies and all the needed stuff for the end of the world as we know it! I add to my preps every week and every time I walk in to Wal-Mart I now buy some ammo, it may just be 2-4 50 round boxes of 22LR or a box of 12ga shells but I get something every time I go now. And once a week I make a trip just for preps to Sportsman's Warehouse or Wal-Mart to add something new to the prep list, last week it was wooden matches and next week I plan to add some more lamp oil. My plan is to add a little here and a little there and save up for the big items. One of the next big Items is a new gun and I'm working on the funds right now. The point of this is make a plan and stick to it! You can spend as little as $5-$20 week and still add stuff to your prep list. A friend of mine back home in North Carolina is prepping on a budget and is going to the .99 cent and Dollar stores and buying prep items. It can be done and we all need to have a plan and stick to it.
Here in California over the last week to ten days the price of gas has gone up .75 cents and in some parts it's gone up over a dollar, it's getting crazy and I know with the price of gas going up the price of food and everything in the store will be going up with it. We are running out of time and the collapse is getting near so prep like crazy and stick to your plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment