The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where Are The Patriot's

Where are all the Patriot's and the strong Americans? Why are we just sitting on our butt's doing zero to fight the NWO and the fools that run this country? Everyday I see more and more BS that just shows we live in a Police State and are just about 95% under the control of the world elite. When will the walking dead wake up? When will the true Patriot's make a stand for freedom????
I will tell you where everyone is........................... The walking dead will never wake up, not until the collapse hits them right in the ass and the few that do wake up before will just be to damn weak to make it or lack the needed skills to survive without some help. So the few that come around at the last part of the game will put a strain on the survivalist and the prepared people. So what do you do? Help them or not? I have a plan to survive and to go on with my life and do so with my family at the same time I will help you if you are trying to help yourself. But I will never put me or my family in any danger to help you. You will never know where I live, where my food or water is, where I hunt or fish, where I get my fire wood, or any other info that could cost me something I need. Survival is a hard thing to do anytime but it will be 100 times harder after the collapse. Life will be upside down for everyone and simple things like water, food and medical supplies will be things that people will kill over. Prep now so you can survive later! My friends your time is very short and there is so much work that needs to be done! If you are a Patriot make a stand and get yourself ready and if you are already getting ready then kick it into high gear! Jump start your prepping!!! Do what you must do to get ready for the coming collapse.



1 comment:

  1. Pete,a bunch of em are going here!

    http://www.adbusters.org/blogs/adbusters-blog/occupy-wall-street-will-lay-siege-us-greed.html

    You are right Bro if not us who? Yet being a wage slave it is hard to get to places like this.If possible I would be there with my BROS!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete