The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Prepping With #10 Cans

A few mouths ago I was asked to go to the LDS Family Home Storage Center (Cannery) by a friend from work. I went and got a good jump on my prepping and a few extra months of food and a little more peace of mind. They have it set up to where you can do your own canning or buy prepackaged items and that is the way I went, I help my friend can her stuff and I got prepackaged items and it was great. I was told by the person at the center you don't need to be a member of the LDS church to buy items at the center. So I would look one up and check it out. The food items are great and they help you get what you need and show you how the cannery works. I got 54 #10 cans and spent just over $200.00 and feel like I got one hell of a deal. I plan to return in a month or so and will buy two times as much this next time. If you have one near you please check it out, it is well worth it. I'm not a member of LDS Church and never will be but they are good people who know the need for prepping and being ready for the coming collapse. Here is a link to the price list and items they have: http://www.providentliving.org/pfw/multimedia/files/pfw/pdf/123115_HSC_OrderForm_US_ENG_28_APR_2011_pdf.pdf

With the way the world is going we will see the cost of food go though the roof and when others can't feed themselves and are fighting in the streets over scraps given by the government will you have food? Or will you have to fight for your next meal? Make a stand and have the needed food for you and your family! Prep now so you can survive later!



No comments:

Post a Comment