The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, September 16, 2011

Monday 6am The Count Down Starts

You wake up Monday at 6am and for one reason or the other you now have inside information that the collapse is going to hit in four hours. It can be a CME (coronal mass ejection), a nuclear attack, a massive attack from other countries or any other massive event that will end the world as we know it! And this event will hit 90% of the earth over a few hours and will shut us down.
So you have this info and you now have four hours to get ready to survive, what is your first step? What do you do first and who do you tell? And if you do tell someone will they think you are crazy, or will they use the information to get ready.
So lets say for the point of the story you are safe where you are so you do not have to bug out, but you can if you like. And the event will be very long term and last for many months to a few years. In four hours power, water, and many other things will stop or get very hard to find and when you do find them you will have to pay an arm and a leg to get it or fight and kill to get it. No one knows what you know in the area you are in. What do you do next?
So how do you use your four hours?
What do you do first?
What are the items you will get?
Who do you call and tell?
Or do you tell any one?
What do you do next and what would your plans be?


2 comments:

  1. Am I the ONLY one who knows or do I have to worry about MZB's trying to take over my retreat during these 4 hours? If everyone knows, then my primary concern is to defend my perimeter.

    If I'm the only one who knows:

    I'll call a few friends and family and see if they even believe me.

    If it has the possibility of being an EMP type of event, I make sure that my electronic stuff--solar panels, inverters, hand held radios, etc are protected.

    Use the tractor to put ditches in the roads leading to my retreat and drop a few strategic trees.

    Depending on the event, get all the critters in the barn and get them fed and water so I don't have to worry about them for a few days/weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pack my shtuff and bug out to the farmstead. My bugout stuff is always ready to go in two wooden "camp boxes" and a half dozen plastic totes. Load them up in the truck, hitch on the boat, and blaze. I will be at the farmstead with at least an hour to spare. I will tell nobody. And once there, it's "enhanced security" time...

    ReplyDelete