The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, August 10, 2009

New Week......


Well a new week is here and as always I am working on my preps. This last weekend I worked in my shop getting it ready. Putting things in place and making a list of items I need to get. I have a good group of tools and I know how to use them. I am working on stocking up on wood, nails, glue and other items I will need in the hard times to come. We all need to have extra items for when the Lowe's and Home Depot's are gone. I talk about getting ready for the days of Doom to come, and sometimes I forget to talk about some of the items we all will need and most of the time over look. You need to sit down and make a list of tools you will need to help you make the days of Doom go a lot smoother. First look at what you have and make a list of the items you don't have but need. Remember you will need items you may have never used before so just getting the items will do you know good if you don't know how to use them so get out and try out the tools you buy and become a everyday handyman. And at the same time become more ready for every event of Doom that comes your way.

Remember the New World Order never sleeps, so keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground. Because they are coming and the only people who can stop them is you and me with the help of other great Patriots of this country. Stand strong and be ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment