The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, August 20, 2009

Don't Be Afraid to Get Ready!!!!


Why are so many people so afraid to admit to a bleak future for this country? And so few are getting ready for the hard times coming. I think that the biggest part of this country thinks all will be fine and as bad as it has got surely it can’t get any worse. The walking dead of this country are all in for a very big wake-up call very soon. I think the H1N1 flu is going to get bad and because of the problems across the country our Government will use the pandemic to set up martial law and put a stop to most of our freedoms if not all of them. I’m sure in this pandemic we will see some kind of gun grab or a damn good attempt at one. Food will get very hard to find, because of trucking being put to a stop. Trucks and rail shipments will be at a very minimum. Supermarkets and drug stores will run out or very low on most items. Gas will be hard to find and I’m sure there will be some supervision and limits set of the amount of gas you can buy. And limits set on other items like the food. If you’re very lucky you may be able to find bread at your local supermarket but you won’t be able to buy more than one loaf. I am very sure that black-markets will pop all over so for you walking dead you can still get the baby food you need it just will cost you $20.00 a jar and that milk you need for the baby will cost you $25.00 a gallon. I think so many will get hit with this just like a ton of bricks being dropped on them. I am ready for most events of doom. I have food, water, guns and ammo and me and my wife knows that as bad as it has got it can still get a lot worse, but when I try to tell friend or co-workers they look at me like I’m crazy. I fill sorry for them. I look at it like this if we never have a single problem and all goes well for today and everyday there after and we never have an event of doom. Then I was ready and never needed my preps and all I lost was a lot of time and money that I think is a great investment. But if I’m right and we have a big event of doom the ones that are not ready and have nothing will not only have a hard time living but will be at the mercy of others or worse our Government. Do yourself a big favor and get yourself ready. I promise it will not be a waste of your time, and you may even save you and your family’s life.
Remember the New World Order never sleeps, so keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground. Because they are coming and the only people who can stop them are you and me with the help of other great Patriots of this country. Stand strong and be ready!!! And Question your leaders, now and forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment