The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why Survive?


Why would anyone want to survive a SHTF (shit hit the fan) event? When I speak of a SHTF event I am talking about a large event such as WWIII, terrorist attacks on most of the countries larger cities with small nukes or some bio-weapon, or any large natural disaster that affects 1/3rd or more of the country. This event would have to have a large impact on the countries infrastructure and put a stop to almost all cross country shipping and supply redistribution. This event would be something that would put a stop to every ones normal life. Your local supermarket will run out of food and supplies, and your drug store will not have the items you need and neither of them will have any hope of re-supply anytime soon, maybe never! When I use the term SHTF I mean the worst thing that could ever happen, or damn near close to it.
So why would someone want to survive? As a survivalist I want survive to be of help to my family and friends who survive. I want to continue my life and the life of the ones I love and I want to do it with some comfort and ease, so I plan and store goods. I put away supplies like food, water, medical supplies and general household items I will need to help me survive.
You can go back and read the different stories of people and the things they did to survive. With no water and as little hope of survival, Aspen mountaineer Aron Ralston, 27, used a pocketknife to amputate his own arm and free himself from a boulder weighing 800 plus pounds that fell and trapped him for five days in a remote desert canyon in eastern Utah. After Ralston cut through his own arm below the elbow and then applying a tourniquet and administering first aid before rigging anchors and fixing a rope to rappel to the bottom of Blue John Canyon and hiking out to meet rescuers. This is a survivor and he showed all the aspects that a true survivor would hope to live up to at that moment of truth.
Having the will to survive is something we all have in us. Just some of us have a stronger will to live than others. My belief is that the will to live or survive is in every living thing. But at some point the fact that death or doom has topped us and gotten the upper hand is when some peoples spirit gets broke and when the spirit or will to live is gone then so are you soon after. This is the reason we need to be ready for as much as we can be ready for. Your spirit will stay strong if you have the tools needed to survive and can stay on top of death and doom.
Why survive? I will tell you why we all should survive, because life is precious and we all only get one life to live. Plus you need to be here to help your loved ones. In every disaster and event of doom you have survivors and how would you like to leave you wife and kids to a world of death and violence. I don’t know any man or woman that would want to leave behind loved ones. Be strong and make a stand. Start a plan of survival today, because there me not be a tomorrow.

Remember the New World Order never sleeps, so keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground. Because they are coming and the only people who can stop them is you and me with the help of other great Patriots of this country. Stand strong and be ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment