The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, July 20, 2009

Great Quotes from John Wayne

A man has to have a code, a way of life to live by.
- John Wayne, the book "My Life With the Duke"


Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.
- John Wayne

I never trust a man that doesn't drink.
- John Wayne

I stick to simple themes. Love. Hate. No nuances. I stay away from psychoanalyst's couch scenes. Couches are good for one thing.
- John Wayne

I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble.
- John Wayne

If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
- John Wayne

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
- John Wayne


Talk low, talk slow, and don't talk too much.
- John Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment