The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's The Weekend....

Well it's the weekend and it's hot here. Today is going to be 107* and tomorrow is going to be 106*. I hope my garden can take this heat. I don't have anything going on the weekend. I think I will bag up some food with the food-saver, and work on moving around my stock. One of my kids moved out and I have a whole room to use for supplies. So I will think on how to use this new space to it's full potential. Have a good weekend and keep up your work on you preps.

Remember the New World Order never sleeps, so keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground. Because they are coming and the only people who can stop them is you and me with the help of other great Patriots of this country. Stand strong and be ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment