The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We are Doomed!

Well I think that with all that is going on in this world you would think some of the people would make a stand and shout out about all the shit the government is covering us with.Every day I get up and start my reading on the computer and the shit get deeper everyday. This country is headed for a truck load of doom and 99% of the people don't see it and/or just don't care. I talk till I'm sick with the people I work with and try to warn them about the troubles we all are in for and how bad it is going to get. They don't want to hear anything bad, because if things get bad that would put off the trip they have planed and that would alter there little fun life. I had a co-worker tell me that the President would never let anything get very bad and would put a stop to it ASAP because a disaster or event of evil would be bad for the economy. I lost it and asked her what drug she was taking because the economy was a bust now and not getting any better. I think the sheeple of this country will get a full load of pain very soon and the dead-heads who follow Obama will have a wake up call they will never forget. I tell you all to get your house in order, and make plans to survive. Stock up on food, water, medical supplies and everyday household items you will need. Our time is short and Big Brother has his eye on you.

Remember the New World Order never sleeps, so keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground. Because they are coming and the only people who can stop them is you and me with the help of the other great Patriots of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment