The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MSNBC’s Matthews: Truthers, Birthers Are Insane

So I was at infowars.com today and saw this and I said I have to post this to my Blob.
http://www.infowars.com/msnbcs-matthews-truthers-birthers-are-insane/

So it looks like I'm Insane. Are You Insane?

Remember the New World Order never sleeps, so keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground. Because they are coming and the only people who can stop them is you and me with the help of other great Patriots of this country. Stand strong and be ready!!! And If you think this is true then you may be insane......

No comments:

Post a Comment