The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekend.....

Well this is my weekend to work and my first weekend back to work after my trip to WDW in Orlando FL. I have been working on my yard and garden off and on for the last week. The garden is doing great. I need to start some projects to start getting ready for the big ball of DOOM to drop. I still think that whatever is going to happen in going to happen this year or the start of next year. But to tell you the truth I just as you have no idea when or what is coming. So I do as much as I can to get ready and plan as much as I can, and as always I stock up on as much food, water and medical supplies as I can.
Keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground, because the NWO is coming and they never sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment