The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vacation is over!

I just got back from vacation last night from Orlando FL. It was a family trip with my wife three kids and my mother in law. In all the trip went well, I have never been to Walt Disney World. I have been to Disneyland half a dozen times. The trip was good but when we got to the park to use our tickets you had to scan your ticket and then your finger print. I stopped and said NO, well I said, “Hell No”. I said this is not something you need to do for me to get into the park I never have to do this at Disneyland and before I could become a problem I was told if I sign the back of the ticket and use my ID I can skip the finger scan. So in a nut-shell I got to go to the park and didn’t have to scan my finger print. This is just one step into a world where this will happen at every point of your life. The grocery store now takes debit cards, but next week or next month to make sure you are you they will have you scan your finger print with your debit card. This will go on until your finger print is your debit card and next you may have a bar code stamped on your ass. Good Luck and keep up the fight because the NWO never sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment