The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, June 26, 2009

This Country is crazy!!!!

I’m not sure what is wrong with this country. With all that’s going on in this country the top story is a 50 year old child molester died. I’m not sure but I think we as a people here in this country have crossed over form some hope to hopelessness. The news of Jackson’s death almost made the world wide web shut down. The Government with all it’s tools are running a war against us every day and you never see or read about it in the main stream news. We should be running in the streets and raising hell about the shit the Obamanation is pulling on us. But most of you just sit and watch like good little sheep. Just wait until the Government thugs show up to your house and start pushing you around. It’s all fun and games till it hits you right in your own home. I’m sure all we will hear about for the next week or two is all about Mr. Jackson’s life and how great he was. I didn’t like him or his music, and I still think he was a child molester.
My God have mercy on his soul.

Remember The NWO never sleeps, so keep your eyes open and your ear to the ground, because they are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment