The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, June 25, 2009

FOODSAVER V2460


FOODSAVER V2460
I bought this foodsaver about a year ago. Before that I had a smaller type of foodsaver. This one works great, and I do still have the smaller one to use in my shop. It works great even after all the years of hard use. I believe every survivalist should have a foodsaver or two. You can do so many things with this little item. I use mine to bag dry foods like rice, beans, salt, and many other foods. And in every first aid kit I have you will see the use of foodsaver bags. I bag up the meds and the other items in the first aid kit. I even bag up important paper work. I have made copies of our birth certificates and other types of paper work and keep them in our BOB(Bug Out Bag), and it works great to bag up money for your BOB. I have about $200.00 in small bills in a small foodsaver bag in my BOB. There are so many things you can do with a foodsaver so just get one and use it.

Here are some spec's from the foodsaver web site. www.foodsaver.com

FOODSAVER V2460
Model # T000-03302-DTC
Included in this offer
1 – 11” x 10’ FoodSaver® Roll
3 – FoodSaver Quart Bags
2 – FoodSaver Gallon Bags
1 – Accessory Hose with Storage Clips and Pen Storage
All this for $129.99 + Shipping


FoodSaver® V2460 Advanced Design Vacuum Sealer, with built-in roll holder and cutter, two speeds, two seal levels and CrushFree™ Instant Seal, lets you safely store and protect moist, dry and delicate foods with instant, one-touch control of the vacuum process.


Features

Full-size Model with Easy-Lock Latch System
2 Vacuum Speeds
2 Sealing Levels
Double-wide Sealing Strip for High Liquid Content
CrushFree™ Control
Built-in Roll Holder and Cutter
Easy-Clean Drip Tray
Accessory Port

No comments:

Post a Comment