The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Thursday, June 4, 2009

So What is up with this Country?

I will be 40 years old this month, and in my 40 years of life I have see this country go up and down over the years. But this last 8 1/2 years has been the ride to hell. The truth be told I can't remember the last time I looked at this country and it leaders and said "I like what they are doing", It's few and far between the times one of the few good in leadership of this country did something right.
We now live in a country where GM, Dodge, Chrysler and others are in bankruptcy, but Wal-Mart is growing faster than ever. Don't think I don't shop at Wal-Mart because I do from time to time and hate myself for it. I do still try to find the mom and pop shops to buy my goods at but they are all but gone and I am one of the ton of people to blame. This country is set on a road to doom and none of us know the date or the time this doom will hit, but for those who don't think we are headed for doom you need to wake up and read and watch the things going on around you. Have you tried to buy ammo in the last three months or the last six months? If you have you know is hard as hell to find and that is if you can find it. I know you can still find ammo at fair deals but not in the state of CA. We all need to have stocks of food, water, medical supplies and household supplies to get us by when the doom hits. And a garden to grow food is a must and the best way to go is with Heirloom seeds. I got my seed from BigJohn and now have a very nice garden growing and still have seeds for the next three years, not including the seeds I can save from the food I'm growing now.
Now is the time to get ready, well to tell you the truth if you are starting now you are behind the eight ball but better late than never. Just remember that everything you do today to be ready for tomorrow is one more step to safety for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment