The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Sunday, November 7, 2010

Urban Survival

Over the last few years you can find old news clips of survival and now with the world getting even more crazy I bet you will start to see more info on the news anout survival. And I love it when the word "horde" is used, I store food and other items in a time when you can find it every where that is not hording. I like to call it "Prepping" and it's how I'm going to survive the event of doom that is coming. Hope you enjoy the youtube clips.

My give away is still going on look back a few days and check out how to win some free stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment