The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nice Day!!!

Had a great day today, 1st me and the family went to the range and got a good two hours of trigger time. We all got to shoot and it was good to get out and have a little fun. 2nd we all got home washed up and had a second Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone was out of town for thanksgiving except for me and my wife and today everyone got back into town so we had our Thanksgiving today and it was great. It was me, my wife one of our girls with her husband(our son in-law) his dad, sister and her boyfriend. It was a great time all around. I have been a little behind on my preps this last two weeks so I plan to work on preps all day Sunday, well first church then preps.
Everyone have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment