The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, December 5, 2009

Use Your Time Well........

I think we are very short on time. A collapse is very near and this collapse will be as big as they can get. I think it will be an over night thing, we will go to sleep and wake up the next day to a mess. Most will not be prepared for the long fight ahead. But the few who are prepared and are stocking up of needed items. I ask you are you using your time to your advantage? You need to make your time work for you, let me explain; if you work a 40 hour work week lets say from 9am to 5pm ( I know very little of us work this) you have a few hours in the morning to work on preps or a few hours in the evening or both. But you need to plan a time t work on your preps and stick to your plan. You can buy items one day and next day store them away. You need to be working on your food, water, and other supplies. Our time is ticking away and every day you do nothing is one more day of prepping you have lost. At this point and time every day is of great importance. We can't afford to lose even one day. Sit down and plan out your preps and put as much extra time into your preps as you can. And in a short time you will see big returns on you work. Keep your eye's open and your ear to the ground, because evil is just over the hill and night is coming. Stand ready to keep what is your.

2 comments:

  1. I picked up my knitting needles yesterday...one more step toward preparedness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right, time is VERY short. Doing all I can..well, really I could be doing more now that I think about it. I'll put in more time tomorrow. I just hope tomorrow is not too late. It will be for many. Good post brother.

    ReplyDelete