The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Road The Movie.....



I went to see The Road today. I still go to the movie off and on with my wife but today I went alone. I think it was a good movie as far as end of the world movies go. It jumps right into the story and shows the evil side of man. This movie is about a man and his son's fight to survive the end of the world. It never tells you what happened as far as the cause of the end, at one part he said there were bright flashes of light and then things started to happen. I took it to be some solar burst that set of many other things. The world was dark with very little light and cold, and very few lived. I don't think we will get hit with solar burst that would do something like this but you never know. I do know that the way the people were in this movie will be the same as they will be when a big collapse hit us. In the movie the people with the guns and the food were the people that lived. Some only had guns and killed other people to live by eating them. As I said this is a dark movie and I hope a wake up call to some of the sheeple that see it. I saw lots of things in the movie I didn't like and thought were way off base for real survival. I just went to see a movie and I tried not to pick it apart. It was good and I will buy it to add to my home DVD library. As I said in my last post things are bad now and getting worse, you need to stop and take some time to get ready. Because if anything happens you need to be ready to fight for what is yours and grow and hunt what you need to eat. My friends evil is just over the hill. Stand tall and fight for your survival.

2 comments:

  1. I read the book when it came out, and have been looking forward to seeing the movie. It hasn't made it up to the movie here in the mountains yet, but I'm sure it will eventually. Enjoyed your assessment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I have read the book but the wife has not scored the movie as yet. And it is a dark tale and shows the twists of the human mind. But a lot of it could very well play out. I don't like the cannibals. They must die as far as I am concerned. But holding on as along as possible and trying to get the kids to live appeals to me. So that is what it will be. My kid is 6' 4" now and should be able to handle most bad situations. He runs some amount of miles every day and lifts weights. I have some survival food to help us hold on. We stand a chance, anyhow.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete