The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Monday, November 12, 2012

Prepping And Time, How Much Time Do We Have?


This country is going down the drain and I know the dollar is on it's last leg and the only reason it has not died so far is because they keep propping it up and with all the QE events and the fake stock market. It's all about to come to a head and it's going to get crazy real fast. Just look at NJ and NY after Sandy, that storm just hit a small part of the country and damn near shut down the whole area, just think if it was all over the country? No food, water, power, gas or supplies at all. All the stores empty, all the gas stations empty and all of the peoples hope empty, just think how bad it will get! Just think about the streets a few days after the collapse, the fights, killings and the people running crazy. Why prep? Why would you not prep? How long do we have to prep? How much time is left?
I have a new thing I am doing, I set to the side $35 extra dollars every week or $5 a day, and you can do the same even if you only set aside $1 day it will work out. The extra $140 a month is just for preps and this is on top of the prep money I set aside already but this is a 2nd prep savings just for a gun. I will keep this up till I have the money to buy my next gun and after I get the gun I will use the extra money for one month to buy ammo for the new gun then I will start working on the next gun or next big item prep need. A friend I know is doing the same thing but he is doing $100 a week for a total of $400 a month and I can't do that so I have to go with what I can do now and you should do the same thing. Work on that next gun or knife or what ever is that next big list item on your list.

No one knows what tomorrow will bring, this is why we prep today!



No comments:

Post a Comment