The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nov. 6th The Day We Vote

Many are out voting now, and many have voted and I'm sure many will vote later. I have voted, me and the wife did it around 9am and then went to breakfast. At breakfast we talked about, "What If?"
What if Obama stays in office?
What if Mitt takes it?
What if in some ways it will stay the same?
What if it gets worse?

We both think it will get worse with Obama or Mitt, and think now is the time to get the extra items we will need to survive the coming collapse! We went to Wal-Mart after breakfast and started the buying for our last items list. And every other week when I get paid we will mark off the next few items on the list. One of the items that is on the list every time we go to Wal-Mart is Ammo and gun cleaning supplies. Lamp oil and LP gas 1lb tanks are on the list too.
So here is what I see down the road:
1. Mitt gets in office and takes a bad ass view of things and gets us into a new war, Iran or someone and we are already thin with all the junk we are in now, and it opens us up to an attack from Russia or China.
2. Obama wins and the dollar is washed down the drain, this could happen with Mitt too.
3. With both of them I see trouble down the road, trust me no good will come from the election, but If I wrong I will say I'm sorry and eat my words, but I will not have to do that!
4. The Constitution is in big trouble with Obama or Mitt, maybe a little better off with Mitt!


At the conclusion of the Constitution Convention, Benjamin Franklin was asked, "What have you wrought?"
He answered, "a Republic, if you can keep it."


1 comment:

  1. next check I'm getting an 8 ft. roll of wicks and another 5-10 gallons of kerosene for my lamps.
    I think you are correct on what is in store for us in the future. I think we face and economic collapse, I think voting for Mitt might buy us more time to prepare. If we get another year I'll be estatic as I have a lot of projects planned for 2013 learning and using 1800's tech.

    ReplyDelete