The End Is Near

The End Is Near
2nd Amendment



A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.



Friday, May 11, 2012

Why?

Why do people think that everything is going to be alright? Why do people think the country will just turn around and get back on track? Why do people think prepping is a fools errand? Why do I get a load of crap everytime I try to talk to people about prepping? I have no idea why people think the way they do or don't see the things I see in the news or "Not so much news" that the fake news networks put out. I see this country in big debt and it's growing and I see the people in office just keep spending like a teenage girl with dads Visa in hand. So what is going to happen to this country? What is the next curve in the road that we will follow and is it to doom or is it to sunny days and joy, joy fun days? I see doom and gloom and very hard days ahead and a coming collapse. I don't think we will trun around even with a new person in the lead office of this country. Obama is as bad as you can get but the next person there will be just as bad if now worse. So if I were you I would do the smart thing a prep! And do it now and if you are then kick it into high gear ASAP!!! Time is short and things are looking bad and as each day goes by it's looking worse. Make a plan and stick to it! Prep, Prep, Prep and Prep some more!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen! We can't figure it out either. Our family and friends snicker when we talk about it, so we've given up and will leave them in God's hands. What more can we do? I've wasted so much energy trying to convince my family that it sickens me, so I'm done. You can tell a drunk, he's a drunk but until he decides to stop drinking the koolaid there isn't much we can do for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I figure folks would do like me if only to save money! Or be ready for a long power outage or storm. They truly are only "consumers" I choose to be a Citizen!

    ReplyDelete